Job Title: Sales Representatives
Our client is a leading
distributor of trusted and quality FMCG products in the market. They seek to
hire two Sales Representatives to drive
their sales & marketing strategy and expand their market share.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective
customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Generate revenue; meet revenue targets through sales
of at least 1.5 tonnes of maize flour per day
Qualifications & Skills
Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to
existing and prospective customers.
implement & execute on a sales territory/account plan to drive direct sales
efforts & revenue results in an assigned local market territory
Ensure constant follow ups of the quoted customers until the deal
Introduce the company profile and communicate the products
Maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximizing
Increase sales and supervise the sales process by following up on
orders, deliveries and collections.
Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to
build strong loyalty.
Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients
quickly, effectively and accurately.
How to Apply
- Diploma/ Certificate in Sales &
Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a fast
moving consumer goods company is a must
- FMCG experience especially in a distribution
channel is an added advantage
- Possess a valid driving license is a
- Experience and knowledge in field sales.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly
- Smart, confident, energetic and persistent.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Team player and able to work with minimal
- Flexible and good planning and organization
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity
If you are up to the challenge, possess the
necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the
job title on the email subject (Sales Representative) to email@example.com before Friday, 8th
April 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not
charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted. For more details visit: www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke